There are many issues to consider before the media exposes your dispute:
- can you control the information flow?
- should you comment publicly and, if so, when?
- what can be divulged pre-trial?
- should your shareholders know in advance?
- what do you tell employees without destabilising the business or risking leaks?
- if the other side is briefing, should you react?
- how do you balance the public’s right to know with your desire for confidentiality?
If even just one of these issues resonates, do get in touch as Bell Yard can help.